Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
VAT NUMBER: G36625309
Address: Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16 36310 Vigo, Pontevedra
Purpose of processing
We process your data in order to manage and respond to applications for registration in the Tuna Awards 2021 as well as doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints related to the activity of the responsible that are made through the website.
Legitimacy of the processing
Consent of the data subject.
Retention of data
Your data will be stored until the data subject requests its deletion.
Your data will be passed on to our data processors where this is necessary for the proper management of the Tuna Awards 2021.
Rights of the data subject
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be stored, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
– Right to withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, the processing operations previously carried out will continue to be valid.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your identification document, and sent to the following address Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16 36310 Vigo, Pontevedra or to www.tunaawards.com. For further information: www.agpd.es.
Right to complain to the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob.es//. In both cases, the relevant documentation must be attached.