ANFACO CECOPESCA in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you:
Its company name is ANFACO-CECOPESCA.
Its VAT number is G36625309.
Its address is Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16 36310 Vigo, Pontevedra.
Its contact telephone number is 986 469 301
And it has the following contact e-mail address email@example.com
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other legislation and regulations in force on data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
VAT NUMBER: G36625309
Address: Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16 36310 Vigo, Pontevedra
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your data in order to manage and respond to applications for registration in the Tuna Awards 2021 as well as doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints related to the activity of the person responsible that are made through the website.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We can process your data because you have given us your consent.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data will be communicated to our data processors where this is necessary for the proper management of the Tuna Awards 2021.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw your consent?
You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, any processing operations previously carried out will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your identification document, and sent to the following address Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16 36310 Vigo, Pontevedra or to www.tunaawards.com. For further information: www.agpd.es.
Right to complain to the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.
Back to home